Thanks for purchasing TMOTOR products. For your rights and interests, please read this instruction carefully before use.
▎After-Sale Service Policy
Motors, ESCs and propellers from TMOTOR are delivered after strict inspections. Product will experience warranty void on any of the following conditions. Any cost incurred will be on customer’s account.
1. Warranty period expires.
2. Damage to products resulting from wrong operation, improper propeller match or short circuit of wires and phase.
3. Damage to products resulting from user’s improper testing, modifying, disassembly, case-opening and adjustment etc. (Excl. connecting wires shortening)
4. Mechanical wear and tear normally
5. Damage to products resulting from non-normal use including but not limited to impact, crash, hit and liquid immersion etc.
6. Damage to products resulting from accidents.
7. Damage to products from natural disaster (flood, fire, earthquake, thunder-strike, typhoon etc.) and force majeure.
8. Damage to products resulting from illegal use or using the UAV motor out of its capability, or any other inappropriate use.
9. Damage from overload.
10. Malfunction or damage from factors other than product design, technology, manufacturing and quality issues.
Product without visible damage can be replaced on condition that the fault is found to be with the quality upon inspection by the technicians within 7 days after purchase.
T-MOTOR will offer maintenance-free service within 365 days after purchase (excl. material cost). TMOTOR shall keep the part which is replaced by new one. Product without fault will be returned to customer as it is.
With valid purchase vouchers warranty period is 365 days starting from date of purchase on the vouchers (including date of purchase).
Without purchase vouchers, warranty period is 90 days starting from date of production.
1.TMOTOR will offer after-sale service for motors, propellers and ESCs only. TMOTOR shall claim no responsibility for any damage or crash from wrong operation, improper assembly or failure of other component unless the fault is found with our products. In that case, TMOTOR will take care of the maintenance expense for motors, ESCs or propellers, however, maintenance expense of other parts on the drone will not be on TMOTOR’ account.
2. TMOTOR shall claim no responsibility if the products purchased do not meet users’ expectations and the products are without quality issue. In that case, request for products replacement or return shall receive rejection. TMOTOR shall claim no responsibility for any loss or damage to users or any third parties from inappropriate use and assembly of TMOTOR products or accessories. TMOTOR on no account shall share joint liability for any direct or indirect injuries or property loss to users.
* If you have any questions, please contact customer service firstname.lastname@example.org