TMOTOR AM670 COMBO
- Frame: 67-70" 3D Plane
- ESC: TMOTOR Fixed Wing AM116A ESC
- Compatible Propellers: TMOTOR-Fixed Wing T18x8 Propellers
Selling Point: Take your drone to new heights with the TMotor AM670 Combo, featuring high-quality motors and a reliable electronic speed controller for unparalleled performance and efficiency. Whether you're into freestyle flying, racing, or aerial photography, this combo is designed to deliver the power and control you need to take on any challenge. With its advanced technology and durable construction, the TMotor AM670 Combo is the perfect choice for serious drone enthusiasts looking to push their skills to the next level. Get yours today and unleash the full potential of your drone!
Place your order before 12:00pm and receive it by tomorrow
LAST WEEKEND WE HAVE TESTED THE T-MOTOR AM670 520KV AM116 ESC 18X8 CARBON PROP COMBO, ON THE PILOT RC 67" EXTRA NG, WITH AGF MINI SERVO FSA35BHL-A 16KG, SLS QUANTUM 5000MAH 6S1P 22,2V 65C/130C LIPO, THIS MOTOR RUNS VERY SMOOTH AND THROTTLE RESPONSE IS VERY GOOD, THE MOTOR, ESC AND PROPELLER ARE MATCHED VERY WELL. IT LOCKS PERFECTLY IN HOVER AND POWER IS MORE THAN ENOUGH. I'M VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS COMBO.
Okay, only done 18 flights so far...on the AM670 Combo
Overall impression of AM670 Motor is fantastic...
1. I like the Steel Prop Adaptor very durable
2. I like the very clever way it fastens onto the backplate utilising the ability to fasten Nylon lock nuts very very nice.
3 The way the motor body attaches to the backplate allows lots of airflow without any intrusion from bolts.
4. It's a very convenient size diameter...allows plenty of room for the cowl
5. Also I like the way the prop adapter adjusts to allow for correct spinner spacing ... brilliant
6.Looks and feels brilliant quality.
Overall impression of the AM116 ESC
1. To be fair this needs to be tested more for reliability just like the motor
2. I like the way the cooling holes are configured with Slots in the front and Slots on the 2 sides allowing front airflow to cover/cool the whole of the inside.
3. I like the fact that it comes with a fan.
4. I think a slight improvement would be to incorporate some ducting that concentrates air directly into the front side of the ESC only. So that you don't have a conflict of airflow between the Fan blowing air down on top of the ESC and the frontal airflow coming in from the cowl.
5. In the photo below this is exactly what I've done used some thin plywood to direct the front airflow only to go against and into the front face of the ESC...allowing the Fan to operate independently in its own air blowing down onto the ESC
6 . I like how it fastens with the through Tie wraps
7. I've allow access within the fuselage to see the back of the ESC to the internal/external part of the PCB to be able to monitor it's Temperature using an infra red gun.
8. It's a shame Spektrum don't use SBUS I would have used the AM LINK to monitor temperature via telemetry. Absolutely a brilliant idea the AM LINK
9. Comes ready to use straight out the box only throttle Calibration on Tx required.
Overall impression of the Carbon Fibre 18 X 8 prop
1. This is the best prop I've ever owned easily
2. It's absolutely gorgeous
3 only weighs 28g compared to wooden about 43g
4. Even as a perfect end profiles
5. Fits without drilling
6. Balanced perfectly
7. Sounds very quiet and powerful
Overall if this setup stays reliable. With the added cooling concentration using a toothpaste box and thin plywood... I'm sure it should last a long time.
The power and smoothness are spot on for the 67in airframes. I think 520Kv which I chose works great plus I think the added RPM will probably work better over the control surfaces allowing more authority.
I had my best ever flights with a 67in 3d Plane performing quite hard manouvers like Rifle Rolls. No Names , Blenders, Knife edge spins
Highly recommend this setup and very very impressed with what T Motor has developed for this class of airframe.